Friday, February 19, 2010

Family trip to A'Famosa, Melaka

This year, my family decide to go to A'famosa, Melaka to have our CNY 2010 family vacation. Thus, I've booked a condo one week earlier b4 tat. So, on cho 3 or 16th Feb 2010 we get on my pap de car and jom! then on cho 4 or 17 Feb 2010, we balik rumah ^^


my family pic ^^, (from the left) mei mei, me, mami, papa, ah boy, and didi, wit 2 new added member ah b and cute chai (da puppy) =D

Acting selamba during tea session...

Shanghai Town

mami & papa
all of us leaving A'famosa after havin our breakfast at E1. and this is da back entrance of da cowboy town ^^
Reli love da relax feel in there, it's a great place for relaxation wit family and out of the city busy-ness ^^ and reli love their condo de facilities...all look new although it's been there for a long long time and da service also good...really a recommended place for family vacation. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment