Thursday, July 29, 2010

Anxious!!!

In less than 2 days time, MTV World Stage 2010 is goin to hit Sunway Lagoon! and this is the 1st time im ever joining such HUGH concert! I love this type of screaming & excitement compared to clubbing ... =) ... although I've just been there once...haha...

This time im goin to meet Katy Perry (love her unique voice), Tokio Hotel (where most of the Avirillian have been talking about =P), Wonder Girls, (which lots of guys who admire them) and Bunkface (a cool local band). It's almost nothing that I can complain about them.haha...

Just can't wait to be squeeze wit other ppl on that day... >.< IT'S GOIN TO BE LOUD!!!!!

and all my fellow frenz decided to hit Sunway Lagoon at 6.00am on 31th July 2010. T_T. I almost wanna cry dy.

Im like, "Do we need to be this EARLY?" and their replay was "YES, OF COURSE!!!" whille the concert starts at 6-7pm on that day itself..wuwuwuwuwu... what to do?, I just follow the majority & ROCK all the way along~

Then what are the stuff i must be equip with? Get prepared with a bottle of water, excitement, physically & mentally prepared to fight for the BEST spot to watch THE MOST ANTICIPATED CONCERT EVER!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't too early go....parents not 'fong sam' i go ktm before 7am... -_________-

    ReplyDelete