Thursday, July 15, 2010

MTV - World Stage 2010


MTV WORLD STAGE 2010 is going to be held at Sunway Lagoon on 31/07/2010 at 7pm ^_^. and the most happy thing that make me JUMP UP is tat I won the XZONE passes to this grand event !!! im like superb happy bcos this tix allows me to be on one of the nearest spot ever to the STAGE!!!

*list of winner*


All thx to Ms. Weng Hui who reminded me there's such contest to play on XPAX in Facebook
then all of a sudden, there I saw my name in the list of winner for the 1st round of the MTV World Stage Challenge that happened on 10 July 2010! WOOTS! I've never imagined that I could win it since there's too many ppl who are playing the same challenge. The most funny thing is tat, every time I won something, im not the one who discovered it...and it's my bff who found out...haha...

*floor plan for XZONE winner*

And when ms.weng hui told me that I've won the XZONE passes, im still working in my office... and and when she give me a call regarding this passes, I'm almost scream out of my lung out!...haha, luckily I didn't scared my colleague... ROFL...After sum discussion wit her, vr goin to get those passes tis sunday~ 18/07/2010 10am sharp and head down to their hotline office in PJ!!!~~~ but the problem is, vr buta address meaning to say, v dunno exactly where is the office are!!! so, durin tis sunday, all depends on our bitch luck, mouth (to open up and ask ppl bout it), and a phone (to get online to google map, since v didn't have any GPS devices)...hehe *shy*... All cums to a driver (ms.weng hui) & a navigator (me) to reach to our destination.
*praying hard for not to get lost in Damansara* >.<

*other alternative to get those passes*

For those out there who wish to get this tix also, u can visit ts website MTV WORLD STAGE 2010 there's 3rd round of challenge coming up! better be fast!!! and remember, the only way we're goin to this grand event is by invitation only... =D


No comments:

Post a Comment