Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CNY Mood 2012

It's January 2012 lu~ All of a sudden, there's no mood to work at all... haiks @.@ Most probable in CNY mood dy... haha...look at those documents, it looks like talking to me, "Tomorrow only do la"...=P

It's 'tomorrow' now and im still like, "can I do it another tomorrow???"

Such a lazy bump of me >.<

Need to wait another 2 week times only the official holiday going to arrive leh~ really can't wait for it =D

Already planned to have a few days holiday with my family, hubby and friends at both Port Dickson & Malacca again. YA! it's "again"...hehe... It's because just last month of December 2011, I've already gone for a PD trip with my hubby and a friend. But now, I'm planning to go to the same place once again. hehe... kinda ridiculous hor?

For me, although I've been renting the same place for the 3rd time, but at PD, it's a total relax day out from the city out of my work place and I can throw away all my trouble mind a long long way =) I love the silent during the nite and can listen to some of the sea waves hitting on the rocks sound. It's really relaxing for me.

But I haven't bring my family there before, So this time, I'll be bringing my family there to feel the same thing too =)

Holiday!!!! Faster come la!!! 

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment