Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dinner at Milwaukee Steak House Balakong~

It has been awhile since my last blog =P i saw lots lots of spider web around... hehe...But this time feel like wanna blog on this~ It's my belated birthday dinner by using Everyday coupons ^.^

It's a coincident that before I purchase this coupon, me and my boyfriend feel like wanna dine at Milwaukee Steak House. Then after another 2 weeks time, when I'm browsing through Everyday's website, I saw these 2 promotional coupons: 
  • Rib Eye Steak & Milwaukee Wild Mushroom Soup (RM 29.90)
  • Aglio - Olio & Minestrone Soup (RM 11.90)
Both at a discounted price ^.^ It's really worth it =))) After brought it, in another 2 weeks time, we pay a visit at Milwaukee Steak House *wink wink*

It's a double- storey shop lot and we seated ourselves at the 1st floor of that shop~ it's equip with air- conditioned room... phiewww, luckily~ It's rather a very hot day for us...rushing here & there from Mid- Valley Shopping Mall before that... hehehe... (Main purpose is to capture the theme picture of the Christmas 2011 decoration =D)

Right after being seated, they give me the Menu book. Hmmm... I think it has been ages I didn't have any of my foot step on this steak house =P I'm staying nearby but but, really don't know why I didn't go there dy...hehe...The menu also getting more fancier with all new varieties of foods and drink *drooling*

But I have the coupons on hand dy, so, I must try those dishes 1st~ Then, I hand them my printed out of coupons and they know immediately what I wanted and they took away those coupons~ then what I need to do ARE!!! waiting for the food to come!!! *evil laugh*
hint*need to pay them another visit in near future* =)

After waiting for awhile, our food starting to come one by one =) It's really efficient~
Everyday Coupons
for
Aglio - Olio & Minestrone Soup @ Milwaukee Steak House, Balakong
Everyday Coupon
for
Rib Eye Steak & Milwaukee Wild Mushroom Soup @ Milwaukee Steak House, Balakong

Milwaukee's Menu
Rib Eyes Steak
Superb juicy & cook till perfection ~ yum yum~

Milwaukee Wild Mushroom Soup
a lots of wild mushroom inside and I loveeee the bread =)
Aglio - Olio
cook with lots of green & yellow pepper with asparagus ~ it cook till perfecta too =DDD
*I would wanna try another 1 if I'm not too full*=D
Minestrone Soup
It's like Hong Kong's Borsh soup too but with the hint of spicyness =)
Dar dar after finishing his Rib eyes steak =P *feeling of fulfillness*
Me Me =) pao pao too
Happy us after finishing all our delicious dishes with gonna burst stomach... hehehe...
We're having lots of fun having dinner there~ with the right person and food~ Thx to Everyday.com.my , the total damage to our delicious dinner was just RM 41.80 inclusive of tax ^.^ woots~ Hopefully Everyday.com.my will provide us with a lot more of such discounted coupons for me to enjoy more on foodssssss~ hehe (fat sei lo) ~

Milwaukee Steak House
No.13G, Jalan Kasturi 1
Plaza Kasturi
Off Jalan Balakong
43200 Cheras
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 603-9076 4522
http://milwaukee.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment