Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1st time

it's the 1st time I started to blog. Never cross in my mind for trying to write anything on9-ing. As I remember, once during my chilhood, I did kept a diary book to write on da dairy basis thing that I would do every day. But, hehehe...it just last for 2 weeks then lazy to write anymore.

During da 1st page, im veri anxious on what to write on it and I almost wrote an essay...OMG...then da next day, and another day to come...Sooner or later, it just left half a page, then 8-10 lines of words then BOOM...vanished...till now, even da book I'm not sure where I've kept it already...hehe...paiseh la...

But recently, I came across few blooger whose commented on food^^ then I addicted to it already...Maklum la, I love foodssssssss..........everyday also must like an hour or two sit infront da computer to look at which part of malaysia area tat i could go and convenient enough to reach tat place to try on their delicacies^^ in the other word, SNAKE-ING.....

I like de le...~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment