Wednesday, January 6, 2010

finally, can buy PHOBIA 2 ^^


last month, I tried so many times to ajak my kaki to watch 'Phobia 2' but all were takut to watch it...so i just wait ,wait and wait...FINALLY ms.Pumpkin say, 'ok la, now feeling like wanna watch da movie dy since ur veri excited on da movie'. So, what do I do? I faster go checked on the internet la for da availability of da movie... =( unfortunately, it had it's last screening last week ... TT... =..='' Phobia season in cinema just OVER liow!!!

Now, no choice lo...cannot watch but still wanna to watch. Wat I do, I just wait for da 'pirated CD', hehehe...I wait another 1 month...nyek.nyek.nyek. today just buy it ^^. but not dare to watch today bcos now is oledi in da middle of da mid-night dy. Better dun do any action tat I would regret later. Wait for tomorrow 1st. hehehe... takut sendiri PHOBIA to watch any horror genre de movie next time. so, better wait for tomorrow le. ~~ new opening for PHOBIA 2 ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment