Thursday, January 7, 2010

what should I do?

Im a person tat reli easy to misunderstand a certain significant word or message tat other person given to me. even da words is rough enough, i'll treated it as 'no la, he doesnt mean it. he just meant it in a gud way'. I always will be like tat. or when a person given me sweet talk, I'll be like, 'no la, it's just as a fren onli, he wouldn't meant tat 'way' '.

I always feel that there's lack of security in me. I doesn't feel the safety at all. i also doesn't have the confident in myself to believe it. so till now, I still doesn't have da 'special 1' by my side. I wanted it to be the correct decision. The right 1. Which are hard to find nor search...im such a pessimistic person.

I doesn't have the courage to ask. im always waiting for 'it' to happen or waiting for the 'person' to say it out loud. I always wanted to find tat 'right person', to share all my happiness, my concern, my love...

will there be a person out there who are willing to guide me go through the whole process and accompany me all the way of my life span?

where should I go to find that 'special person'? what should I do if i reli wanted this relationship? how do I know if he's the right 1? what will happen if I've lost this opportunity? what should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment