Tuesday, January 12, 2010

unity?

What has happen to our country right now?burning of church, hanging of cows' head? all happen just bcos of their claim of ppl din't respect their religion. but does they respect other religion as well?

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

They also claim that this is their COUNTRY!!! and others are NOT. But, does they know how does Malaysia gets INDEPENDENT? without the unity of our three races. Can we achieved INDEPENDENT? I don't think so. Just because their group is the biggest in this country,this doesn't mean it's their onli RIGHT on this land. Others too have this right,

just because, " WE ARE THE REASON MALAYA ACHIEVED INDEPENDENT.WITHOUT THE UNITY OF THE THREE RACES, WE'RE NOTHING!!!"

but when looking at the people in this country right now,because of a small matter, they make a chaos.

Previously, im reli respect their religion. bcos I love the subject of history since form 4. and I knows how holy is it. but once look at what they're doin right now.I'm ashamed of them. I loss the respect toward their religion anymore. and im getting fed-up by their story each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment