Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Relay For Life 2010

A bunch of unknown friend =)

Although im a total lazy bug to write blog, but I would like to share my experience on the "Relay For Life 2010". It's a event that organized to celebrate for those who survived from CANCER, to Cheer them up for those who just having it and still undergo treatment and others to be there to give them FULL SUPPORT!

Sign of HOPE


Relay For Life KL 2010 wit Ms. Elizabeth, such a nice woman~


Muddy field wit legs =P


such a loving besties <3 > CHEER!!!!!


keep posing, b4 the Riley starts =D


Us with the board!

It's my 1st ever experience attend to such event. As im to be inform, this event has exist in Malaysia and being organized for 4 years (including this year) but im a 'know nothing' person about it till my friend inform me about it =P it's kinda embarrassing...haha... however, me and a few friend of mine has registered to be a volunteer! woots! it's also my 1st time ever to be a volunteer for such event! im very excited for it.

"Relay For Life" has been organized on 29th and 30th May 2010. And this event will be started on 6pm on 29th till 10am on 30th 2010 for a total of 16hr.

It's a Relay for everyone, it's a Relay to celebrate and a Relay to morn for those who has left us.

Although it's an event for just 16hr, but me and my friend had stayed awake for more than 24hr...haha...it has break my record of non-sleeping yet, it's a great experience.

We have been singing,dancing and jumping non-stop! which later on causes pain on my leg...haha...but it'll still worth it!

I don't know the weather is supporting us or not, but with the muddy field,all of us seem kinda enjoy it. The muddy land is like about to represent, our life won't be so smooth every single time. Sometimes, we will face some problems that is very hard to solved it out but no matter what happen, we'll still needed to go through or face the problem. It's something that we can't possible avoid it. We must face it and "walk" through it! This is what me and my friend has done. We walk and walk and still keep walking throughout the muddy field although the walking on that muddy field is getting harder and harder each time we walk passed it, we're still walking pass it! and we have done it! all of us have been walking for more than 16hr and having a non-sleep day for more than 24hr! WE DID IT!!!!!

It's said that this event will be held once a year and it's a "maybe" that it will be held in Malacca on 2011. And no matter what, I really hope that I'll be joining it NEXT YEAR! I love the crowd, the activities, the spirit, and the feeling of togetherness that let different ethnic to be gather in a foreign place =) and GAMBATEH !!!! WE ALL WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR U!!! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment