Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hadyai Thailand Trip =D

Few days ago, me and my family have a family trip to Hadyai, Thailand. It's been my 2nd visit to Hadyai. But I never get bored with it (yet). Since I love to eat foods and da thing is... I HAVEN'T EXPLORE THE WHOLE PLACE YET... and haven't tried enough food all over that place...hehe...maklumlah, I love FOODS~~~ me and yean nie <3 she just love to take pic and miracally, she's good at that...hehe...
Blek...


Pulau Tikus & Pulau Cat


silent road~



paddy field

I love the food over there, simple yet delicious. I love their fried pigeon & chicken...mango, their traditional dishes which can easily found at the floating market!...
My next destination, FLOATING MARKET is a MUST!!!!! The food there is authentic and prepared traditionally and presented in the most special way =)... I love the way they bring up the food to their customer via bucket...haha...kinda cute >.< But I missed the place where I can give a try
to fried scorpian. The local say so that it taste GOOD~~~ but im like...ru "SURE"???
Me & my family travelled through agent and and go there by bus...and I keep sleeping on da bus...LOL...tired na...
but it's still a pleasant trip =D
It's just a very short trip and co-incidently I forgotten to bring my digi cam =( ...so I can't take much pic and I missed dao those pic wit my family...but but it's really a pleasant trip and I think there'll be another trip coming soon~ then at that time onli I'll make sure I took the appropriate pic and show it here...hehe...sorry for any bad quality pic and and i'll make sure there'll be more pic & review of da place soon enough ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment