Thursday, June 3, 2010

Life is All About Making Decisions...

Our life changes depending our own decision...

I've made a lot of wrongful decision which caused me to regret deeply. Hoping I'll be given a second chance and wishing that they'll forgive me ... I'll be very grateful for that. =) I'm really really sorry for what I've done and I'm really apologize for those wrongful decision that I've made...


IM SORRY



I wanted to move on to the next step. For that, I'll be extra careful for every single decision that I may be making right now. Although not all decision that I make will be 100% an accurate one...but at least I'll be making the BEST decision.

This life is all about making mistakes and learned from it. Without mistakes, we'll never knew whether we make the rightful ones.

But after that, I'll be very disappointed for every wrongful decision that I've made and needed kinda a long time to recover back. =( that's the cons of it. While the pros of it, I can learned a lot about what I can do and others that I wouldn't ever do it again.

*Decision is something that we'll be making and learn throughout our life even till old ages, till every single minutes we would have in this lively world...


No comments:

Post a Comment