Friday, June 11, 2010

Weird Dream~

I had this weird dream last night...I feeling uneasy about it. Feeling sad, betrayal in the beginning but later on it felt like he's just had to do that.And I'm like love this guy... althought I don't know who he is...It's a mixture of feeling. I can't really decide it correctly...it's rather confusing....

I just can remember parts of the dream only yet it looks very promising.

The scenes that I can remember was, I'm sitting there alone but there's a bunch of people around me. It looks like I'm sitting in a bus. He's there too but I can't remember his face, features etc...but one thing for sure...he looks sad. It looks like there's a special "feeling" happening between us. Everyone around me were scolding him for something that he has done to hurt me. But I really can't remember what is that 'something'. I felt hurt when they do that. Did I really care a lot about him??? I don't know but in that dream, yeah! I am.

Then the bus stopped. Everybody went down except me. I keep sitting on the bus. Didn't have the intention to went down at all. Then I look out to the window. There he was, standing there and looking sadly at me and I starts to cry...crying non-stop...

but till now, I still don't know why and what I'm crying about...it seem like I love that 'guy' but I don't know who he is and I can't saw his face. How can I fall in love with someone that I nvr meet before in my life and have feeling for a total stranger? It's strange...

Then suddenly there's this scene where he was also crying and he was talking to somebody...but I can't hear at all of what he is talking about nor saw that other person who is talking to him.... that was really torturing the both of us....

then I suddenly wake up! Just like that...

I feeling hurt the moment I woke up from my sleep....feeling wanted to cry as my heart told me to do so... but my mind is very clear at that moment...why should I cry? who is that guy? what he has done to me? I don't know a thing about it...

Then later on, I wanted to continue on my sleep but, I can't...and that deep sadness and those hurtful feeling still stayed inside my heart until this very moment.
Would I dreamed of him again? Could I ??? I would wanted to meet him again and try to embedded his face in my mind and my heart. I also wanted to ask him all those questions that is playing in my mind right now. Althought it may make me sad again, but I still wanna try it...I wouldn't satisfied till I get my answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment