Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Music is my Everyday ENTERTAINMENT!!!


Our everyday activities should be as colourful as it would be so that we can live our life to the fullest!!! However, not everything that we can predicted it to be the way that we wanted...So, normally, what would I do to reduce the stress and the moody 'me' every single day???

MUSIC would be my answer ^_^...

Everyday when I go to work, It's a must for me to open my radio, load my favorite CD or to my fav channel and this is a MUST!!! tuned the volume to the MAXXXXX!!!!! muahhhahhaha...while on my way back from work, MUSIC is the one that will enlighting my day AGAIN!!!

All THX to Sony Music Malaysia by constantly introducing the latest albums once it's released to the Malaysia market =D I love this fans page because it alwayz keep me alert of any new ALBUM COMING TO TOWN... ^_^... Not just that, they also love to organized games and sent out all those freebies or limited edition goodies out ^_^ They're the best >.<
They've fans page in both Facebook and Twitter =))) I love the way they always prompt me about all the latest entertainment news that is HAPPENING right now!!! and it's just few weeks before that I won a Glee Limited Edition folder via Twitter and they're great at doing their job. They'll notify the winner asap and u know what's the best thing ever??? THEY'LL REPLY THEIR FANS QUESTIONS & REQUEST ASAP!!!! It's like 5 minutes ago, u asked them a question, without u knowing, in another 5 minutes later, u got their message =D it's great right! they response to their fans request knowing we're anxious to get the answer...They won't make a delay to their fans at all =D GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Like right now, Sony Music Malaysia is actually throwing a contest to win 2 CD of your choice by Blogging...sound interesting? U just need to write a blog regarding Sony Music Malaysia and comment about it, then you can get urself 2 of your favorite CD. For more info, plz go to Sony Music Malaysia

Equip urself with all the latest info in the Music Entertainment News & WIN urself some goodies that you would *drooling* for it! woots!

For those who wish to join our BIG family, plz come:


HERE for FACEBOOK

&

HERE for TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment